GeeksNetwork

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GeeksNetwork

GeeksNetwork

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeeksNetwork

Welcome To ConsoleSupport.tk, as you all know we dont have many members..... so i would appreciate if everyone could advertise to help the the site grow and be the best it can be.

3 posters

Evil's racism rules

_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
    _-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
    Noob

Console Rep : 0

Evil's racism rules Empty Evil's racism rules

Post by _-_EVIL-LOCO_-_ Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:01 pm

There will be no racist language such as:

1)No profanity
    2)Do not verbally insult another person authority
    3)Do not talk smack to each others race(Such as "nigga,nigger, and etc")

More rules coming soon.

Why do I make this?

lilrebo sounds like, he is using racism language

"...khaoz stfu and go make me a taco and some lemonade you suck kid "ur a mexican you cant code" i bet you just put ur name on that code and said u made it..."

lilrebo don't even try it bro, I am part Mexican. And we Mexicans have good abilities to do something and I don't want to see some foolishness upon your vocabulary or others

Also don't act like little 9 year olds
    Im.Possible
    Im.Possible
    Poster
    Poster

Evil's racism rules Empty Re: Evil's racism rules

Post by Im.Possible Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:25 am

No one talk any more shit. What the fuck is up with rasict comments... were all human diffrent genes but were all humans... it fuckin doesn't matter what you are were you came from or any other bull shit. Don't tink your better by discriminating other fuckin people. Taco seriously atleast they fuckin have good food!!!!!! At least ther known as people, wht the fuck is with mexicans ther people ... so sht the fuck up libero cause at least there not a pussy like yu and they tell every1 what they ..... so suck dick... white's think why are ther so many bad black people????? Maybe rascist white dicks should have treated them like slaves and ther might have been less gang bull shit violence.... so wht comes around goes around... I believe one of the richest people in the world is a mexican.. he could buy ur ass out and kill you in fuckin space.. I'm going of topic but just fuckin end it no rasiscim ... no1 is better then any1 ,,except physical and mentall strength... compare those not what you are or where you came from
    kHaoZ
    kHaoZ
    Owners
    Owners

Post by kHaoZ Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 pm

And if you got anything good to say bout something just keep your mouth shut. We dont need kids starting drama over something stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content